- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website, blog, or social media handles?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. This may include personally identifiable information such as email address, purchase history, phone number, name, comments, reviews and other details. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
- How do we collect information?
When you conduct a inquiry or fill something out on our website or social media, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give such as your name, address and email. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
- Why do we collect this information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To learn more about how to better serve our clients;
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations;
6. Respond to customer inquiries;
7. To ask for rating or reviews of services;
To follow up after inquires.
- How do we store, use, share and disclose our site visitors' personal information?
Our company website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to share our products and services with you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com's data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store data on secure servers behind firewall.
- How do we communicate with our site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your inquiry, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, text, telephone, and postal mail.
1. To provide a great experience for our visitors and customers;
2. To monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of Wix's platform;
3. To ensure our platform is secure and safe to use.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose t turn off all cookies. You do this through your specific browser settings. If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not work properly
- How can site visitors withdraw their consent?
If you don't want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
1. Users can visit our website anonymously;
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
How does our site handle Don Not Track signals?
- We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
- It's important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act):
- When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
- We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices:
- The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
1. We will notify you via email within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act:
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to:
1. Send information, respond to inquires, and/or other requests or questions;
2. Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN SPAM, we agree to the following:
1. Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses;
2. Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
3. Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
4. Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
5.Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly;
6. Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
- Contacting Us
Court & Co. Weddings and Events
- Last edited on 07/26/2019 -